The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Working with industry
By teaming up with Kent, your business can gain access to all the resources and expertise that a top 20 university has to offer.
In the School of Engineering and Digital Arts we successfully combine modern engineering and technology with the exciting field of digital media – a blend of expertise that is particularly well suited to the needs of 21st century business.
For many years our interactions with industry have played a central role in guiding what we do at Kent. Our courses reflect the feedback we gain from our business networks; our research expertise is influenced by the needs of industry, and we have superb technical facilities to put to use within our collaborative projects. This has led to a long history of successful partnerships with business and industry in the UK and around the world.
Here are some of the services we can provide:
- research to help you develop products or services
- guidance on research funding opportunities
- general consultancy
- extensive technical facilities
- the chance to recruit talented students and graduates
- training and development courses to develop new skills within your workforce
- access to an extensive industry network
- the chance to raise your company’s profile – locally, nationally and internationally.