The School has a large team of experts working in electronic, digital, creative and computing technologies, who are able to provide advice and consultancy.
Consultancy can be provided in various different ways, including targeted research, design reviews, technology briefings and site visits. Work can be charged on a daily basis or for a total work package and arrangements can be tailored to suit customer requirements.
Areas of engineering expertise include:
- biomedical engineering
- biometrics and security
- circuits and measurements
- reconfigurable and heterogeneous systems
- embedded systems
- image processing and computer vision
- digital signal processing
- mobile applications
- optical communications
- optical sensors and components.